We are on a mission to build an innovative house of brands. What started as a strategy to acquire highly profitable Amazon FBA assets and scale on a global level, has now made Razor Group one of Europe’s leading e-commerce consumer goods companies.
Without the strength of our accounting team, we wouldn’t be able to build and develop processes that will help us scale towards becoming the next global consumer goods giant. That’s why, we’re seeking for an experienced candidate to join the team in the role of Accountant to create a best-in-class Accounting Team across multiple entities and jurisdictions. You will play a key role in producing thorough AR/AP/IC/Asset Integrations/Financial Statements among many other topics to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
- You develop group-wide accounting policies by developing standards and guidelines;
- You serve as an in-house expert in technical IFRS Accounting matters, including assessing and implementing new standards;
- You are in charge of monthly/quarterly/annual closing processes and timelines;
- You own BankReconciliations/AP/Revenue/Inter company processes;
- You lead special projects within accounting;
- You are the contact person with our internal and external auditors for all accounting related matters;
- You work directly with the Head of Finance and Accounting on a daily basis
- You will contribute within the team by continuously optimizing current accounting processes, instruments, tools and procedures in order to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- You have successfully completed business studies with a focus on accounting, finance or an equivalent training;
- +3 years of relevant experience in Accounting;
- You have a good knowledge of IFRS Accounting-international accounting standards-, ideally with a Big 4 background in auditing, financial accounting/advisory or transaction service line and/or in industry;
- CPA, ACCA, ACA, or an equivalent certification would be an advantage;
- HGB knowledge is a plus;
- You have fluent English and/or German and an open communication style that rounds out your profile
- You are proficient in all common Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Ideally, you already have some experience with NetSuite
- You are able to quickly understand, analyse, and structure complex accounting issues;
- You are proactive, focused on the work objective, and solution oriented;
- You are a very good team player who learns from others and complements them as individuals.
About Razor Group
Today Razor Group is one of Germany’s fastest growing and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize, and operate successful brands, we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 200 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have a presence in Austin, London, Delhi NCR, and Hangzhou.
Reasons to join Razor Group
- You will make an impact. Join a new company with highly motivated people operating at break-neck speed. We are building world-class brands, backed by top-tier institutional and angel investors to support us in our mission.
- You will grow professionally. You will have immense responsibilities and extraordinary opportunities here. Our expectations are high, but so is our trust in you.
- You will feel valued. From complimentary breakfasts to mid-day running breaks and post-work beers – Razor Group will take care of you. We grow, push, and believe together, and we never miss a chance to bond outside the office! Your opinion matters, your calls for support are heard, and your ideas will get the appreciation they deserve.
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!