We are on a mission to build an innovative house of brands. What started as a strategy to acquire highly profitable Amazon FBA assets and scale on a global level, has now made Razor Group one of Europe’s leading e-commerce consumer goods companies.
As our company's portfolio continues to expand, Razor Group is entering into new territories, leading to increased statutory obligations. Consequently, our Accounting team is actively seeking a highly capable Financial Analyst to join our dynamic Statutory Reporting and Compliance team. This role will be based at our corporate offices located in Berlin, Germany. You will be working on high-impact initiatives with various members of Razor Management across Commercial, Growth and Operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- conducting monthly accounts reconciliation process for multiple subsidiaries and geographies.
- ensuring thorough documentation of accounting and reporting conclusions.
- preparing comprehensive analytical reviews for the Income Statement and Balance Sheet of all entities under your responsibility.
- overseeing compliance reporting and ensuring timely filing of all statutory accounts within your area of responsibility.
- assisting in coordinating the preparation of financial statements with internal and external stakeholders.
- collaborating with relevant internal teams to address and resolve audit queries within agreed timelines.
- driving accounting performance by monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and leading projects to reduce manual effort.
- identifying potential areas for process improvement and effectively implementing changes in coordination with peers and management
To succeed in this role you:
- have 3+ years of professional experience in accounting or a related analytical field, preferably working with Big 4 accounting firms and Fortune 500 clients
- are carrying a bachelor or masters degree in economics, finance or accounting
- have outstanding project management abilities and manage multiple priorities
- process outstanding analytical, problem-solving and project management skills with an aptitude for information technology
- have strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- have a demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and accounting challenges
- are business fluent in English, any other language would be considered as an asset
Additionally, you are also knowledgeable in the following areas
- Knowledge of accounting monthly close process and statutory reporting
- Knowledge of HGB/UK Gaap
- Knowledge of internal control framework (specifically COSO) to assess control design and operational efficiency
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment similar to a high-tech start-up
- Experience in global e-commerce or related industry
About Razor Group
Today Razor Group is one of Germany’s fastest and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize and operate successful brands - we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 200 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have presence in Austin, London, Delhi NCR, and Hangzhou.
Reasons to join Razor Group
- You will make an impact. Join a new company with highly motivated people operating at break-neck speed. We are building world-class brands, backed by top-tier institutional and angel investors to support us in our mission.
- You will grow professionally. You will have immense responsibilities and extraordinary opportunities here. Our expectations are high, but so is our trust in you.
- You will feel valued. From complimentary breakfasts to mid-day running breaks and post-work beers – Razor Group will take care of you. We grow, push, and believe together, and we never miss a chance to bond outside the office! Your opinion matters, your calls for support are heard, and your ideas will get the appreciation they deserve.
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!