We are on a mission to build an innovative house of brands. What started as a strategy to acquire highly profitable Amazon FBA assets and scale on a global level, has now made Razor Group one of Europe’s leading e-commerce consumer goods companies.
As an Inventory Manager, you will work closely with other core functions to help, design and optimize scalable inventory management processes, whilst actively managing the inventory of our Brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- playing an integral role in building the most effective inventory solutions in the e-commerce industry
- managing the inventory and purchasing of products for a set of companies from of our global and diverse brand portfolio
- supporting the creation and refinement of demand forecasts, and anticipate upcoming trends
- creating innovative solutions to optimize our inventory for our brands, working with our Brand Managers and other stakeholders
To succeed in this role you:
- have a bachelors (and masters) degree in a relevant field e.g. supply chain, business, economics, engineering
- bring 2+ years of relevant experience in inventory management
- are an expert in working with Excel, experience in working with SQL is a plus
- demonstrate experience in demand forecasting as well as in building and optimizing processes
- have exceptional analytical skills, a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- are fluent in English, German is a plus
About Razor Group
Today Razor Group is one of Germany’s fastest and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize and operate successful brands - we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 200 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have presence in Austin, London, Madrid, Shenzhen, New Delhi, and Bangalore.
Reasons to join Razor Group
- You will make an impact. Join a new company with highly motivated people operating at break-neck speed. We are building world-class brands, backed by top-tier institutional and angel investors to support us in our mission.
- You will grow professionally. You will have immense responsibilities and extraordinary opportunities here. Our expectations are high, but so is our trust in you.
- You will feel valued. From complimentary breakfasts to mid-day running breaks and post-work beers – Razor will take care of you. We grow, push, and believe together, and we never miss a chance to bond outside the office! Your opinion matters, your calls for support are heard, and your ideas will get the appreciation they deserve.
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!