Senior Data Scientist - Python
We are on a mission to build an innovative house of brands. What started as a strategy to acquire highly profitable Amazon FBA assets and scale on a global level, has now made Razor Group one of Europe’s leading e-commerce consumer goods companies.
Location : India
Type of Work : Remote
Type of Contract : Full-time
Department : Tech & Analytics
- You design and implement the full Data Science life-cycle: work closely with internal and external stakeholders to build instrumentation and define dimensional models, tables or schemas and form the basis for our business decisions
- You build first-in-class predictive models and proactively identify and champion projects that solve complex problems across multiple domains
- You steer the development of state-of-the-art analyses, models and dashboards for corporate management
- You developing quantitative models, leveraging machine learning and advanced data analysis techniques to
- The development of complex logics for customer and market segmentation, product recommendations and customer intelligence are a matter of concern to you.
- You support our integrations with third party systems
- You work in close cooperation with other developers, our product team and and other business leaders to influence product and program decisions with data
- You have a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from a top tier university
- You are our high proficiency in Python and SQL programming
- You have strong experience in data analysis, writing complex SQL queries using joins, unions etc. and developing e-commerce dashboards
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have a strong understanding of different business cases in e-commerce environment
- Dealing with evolving and complex data schemas is a matter of course to you
About Razor Group
Today Razor Group is one of Germany’s fastest and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize and operate successful brands - we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 120 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have presence in Austin, London, Madrid, Shenzhen, New Delhi, and Bangalore.
Reasons to join Razor Group
- You will make an impact. Join a young company with highly motivated individuals operating at break-neck speed. We are building world-class retail brands, backed by top-tier institutional investors and business angels to support us on our mission.
- You will rise professionally. You will have immense responsibilities and extraordinary opportunities here. Our expectations are high, but so is our trust in you.
- You will feel valued and part of a family. From complimentary breakfasts, to mid-day running breaks and post-work beers – Razor will take care of you. We grow, push, and believe together, and we never miss a chance to bond beyond the desk! Your word matters, your calls for support are heard, and your ideas will get the appreciation they deserve.
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!